Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Rain Man Speaks of Heaven

The Rain Man said, “Who’s there knocking at my grave! Be happy that I will never thirst again and that spirit goes back to God. He is a mighty friend. I’m in a world far more better than yours, and you have got to live right to get into heaven’s doors. All of your worldly possessions will rot away. You must prepare your soul for that great and notable day. I’m telling you in spirit beyond this old grave, nobody’s above the master. You have got to be saved. How many streets are paved with gold? There’s only one, and it’s in God’s kingdom. Nobody’s richer than he. These words were spoken long before the world knew me.”


But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you (Matt. 6:33).

No comments:

Post a Comment