Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rain Man in the Clouds

Rain Man is in the clouds making pictures. He’s telling his story about the storm of life that is raging. There are so many beliefs, philosophies, groups, and religions. There are so many churches. Rain Man tells his story in the clouds that there is one God and many are separating from him and one another. There is only one truth and there are so many people that think they know the truth. There is dispute and debate about God because he is not a religion. He is the only truth and God that there is, and many argue about it. Religion is only man’s belief and opinion.

Psalm 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that does good.

2 Peter 3: 3-7 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts. (4) And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. (5) For this thy are willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: (6) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: (7) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Rain Man said, “I was an unbeliever when I was in the flesh. Before I left my body, I found God and the truth. I saw my life before me. In my last days when I accepted him, I tried to tell the world what a wonderful savior I found. There were times I could not discuss him. I met many unbelievers. I went to many dead churches and have heard false ministers. My mouth stayed closed, and I kept church inside my heart. My home became a place of worship, and Master God was ready to take me to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment